|Name of Organisation||
Since September 2003, the Partnership:
· Has assisted in the re-formation of the Lutterworth Chamber of Trade and Commerce
· Has launched the Lutterworth Boost Campaign recognising local people, businesses and service for the job that they do.
· Has launched Lutterworth Towntalk—a monthly news sheet for around 250 businesses in the town
· Has launched the Lutterworth Loyalty Shopping Campaign. Shop in Lutterworth and put your receipt in an entry box with your name and telephone number on it to be entered in a monthly prize draw
· Is about to launch the Lutterworth WORTH Campaign. A co-ordinated series of street banners, posters, postcards etc showing the unique worth of Lutterworth. Mock-ups aimed at improving shopping, living, doing business in Lutterworth are available for our office.
We are working on a whole series of initiatives aimed at making Lutterworth and District a better place to work, shop, play and rest.
Lutterworth Improvement Partnership, Mar. 04.
(Oct to Mar times may vary - please phone to confirm)